Saatva is a customer service company first, founded on the principles of Goodness, Truth, and Purity.
The Saatva brand is motivated by compassion with their dedication to providing a great night’s sleep. Saatva uses these principles and their exceptional service to not only elevate lifestyles but our environment as well.
Premium & Healthy Materials
- All of the main components for Saatva mattresses are sourced and handcrafted in the U.S.
- All mattresses are covered with antimicrobial organic, GMO-free cotton
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified, so they’re guaranteed to be free of toxic chemicals
and eco-friendly components
- Their latex is certified pure by the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Saatva sheets and pillowcases are made with organic cotton certified by the Global
Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Their pillows are hypoallergenic and encased in 100% organic cotton
Superior Comfort & Wellbeing
- Every Saatva mattress is engineered for pain-free sleep, with dedicated lumbar zone
support to promote healthy spinal alignment
- Saatva mattresses are made to order and arrive “factory fresh.” You’ll never receive old
inventory, boxed and stored in a warehouse for months at a time.
- In fact, Saatva makes more than 2,500 brand-new mattresses every week!
- Saatva uses certified organic cotton, which isn’t treated with harmful chemicals. It’s
hypoallergenic and more breathable, so it is much less likely to cause irritation, especially
to those with allergies or respiratory conditions
- Their foams are eco-friendly made with more natural ingredients, so they don’t have that
stinky “new mattress” smell that can also cause irritation
- All of our mattresses are a botanical antimicrobial agent that curbs bacteria growth
Saatva is committed to making luxury bedding available to everyone that’s not only good for health, but also good for the environment — and the proof is in our green certifications and eco-responsible manufacturing processes.
Shop the best for your clients & our planet:
Design Professionals receive 14% back on every order through Saatva’s Design Trade Program!
- Saatva’s organic cotton is grown without chemical insecticides or synthetic fertilizers, which don’t contaminate soil, groundwater rivers or local water systems
- Organic cotton is 70-80% rain-fed vs irrigated so it helps avoid groundwater depletion
- Saatva uses eco-friendly foams and only ship stable, not shrink-wrapped, so there is no off-gassing by the time it gets delivered Our latex is harvested and processed sustainably,
which don’t produce any greenhouse gases
- They use only natural flame retardants
- Their innerspring coils are made from recycled steel
- We partner with like-minded companies like one of our manufacturing partners, which operates a completely solar-powered factory in New Jersey.
- We have 19 factories in the U.S so our mattresses travel less than 100 miles from the factory to your home, cutting down on emissions and lowering our carbon footprint.
- We never resell returned mattresses. Instead, we donate them to veterans’ shelters or offer them to employees and associates across our network of more than 150 delivery centers.
Saatva produces their sheets in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means you can trace the raw materials from their origins to their destination. It also means Fair Trade policies are upheld every step of the way.
These policies include being transparent along a product’s entire supply chain, ensuring worker safety in factories, supporting workers with economic empowerment which helps their communities thrive, and gives workers a voice to negotiate and address concerns.
What is an Eco-Friendly Mattress?
What goes into your bed shouldn’t keep you up at night. Luckily, we’re here with all the info on eco-friendly mattresses so you can rest your head & have sweeter dreams.
Learn more about the ways Saatva supports the environment:
Have questions? Contact our 24/7 Design Trade Concierge at 1‑877‑672‑2882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to helping you and your clients on the path to sleep enlightenment