LUXURY CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY MADE IN USA
Nathan Anthony’s award-winning luxury upholstery brand, is family-owned and all product is made by hand and made-to-order in Los Angeles, CA. Founded by high school sweethearts in 2005, Nathan Anthony’s collection offers cutting-edge contemporary designs and custom capabilities, which means they are a designer’s go-to for discerning clients with a desire for heirloom quality furniture made in the USA.
"HIDDEN GEM" IN LOS ANGELES
Watch behind the scenes of how Nathan Anthony’s award-winning furniture is made on American Dream TV with host Rima Shideler.
Nathan Anthony is a California bespoke brand excelling at craftsmanship while operating from a space of love and gratitude. Create your very own NA original from a kaleidoscope of beautiful fabrications, sculptured shapes, and artful touches for a refined environment your clients will be proud to show off. Nathan Anthony manufacturers sofas, sectionals, chairs, dining pieces, ottomans, beds, tables, rugs, and face masks.
Quality You Can Trust
Each piece is inspected by individuals trained in quality control, then packaged and prepared for shipping. Nothing leaves the factory in less than perfect condition
Opening Minimum: No order minimum
Discount: 50% off MSRP
Opening Minimum: $7,000 opening order minimum
Discount: 65% off MSRP
Deposit: 50% deposit required for each order
High Point Market: IHFC – IH602
Bassman Blaine Showrooms: Coming Soon
Current Lead Time: Approx. 6 (six) weeks upon confirmation of purchase order if no customization. This excludes any fabric or component delays beyond our control. All orders are made once the order is place.
Freight: Please provide which freight carrier you would like to use. If you do not have one, customer service can assist with suggested carriers to your area.
White-glove: Nathan Anthony does not work with white-glove delivery carriers currently. Products must ship to customer’s location or to a receiver and from there you can use a white-glove delivery carrier.
Sustainable Furnishings Council Member: Yes
- Sustainable materials, such as legally harvested forest products, responsibly produced plantation products, and recycled content.
- Selects textiles that have a lower environmental impact, such as organic cotton in place of conventionally-grown cotton, as well as seeking other eco-friendly textiles
- Uses recycled or recyclable packing/packaging materials
- Offers blanket-wrap transportation arrangements for customers and has a carton return/reuse policy.
- Verifiable chain of custody documents (i.e. legal logging certifications) before buying products containing wood.